Welcome to Lean Yellow Belt certification:
1st – 3rd – 8th – 10th September, All days: 09 – 1130 am
Kaizen Institute, the world leader for continuous improvement services since 1985 is happy to launch digital edition of our Lean Yellow Belt and Lean Green Belt certification program. The courses consists of webinars, exercises and homework between the live sessions.
The body of knowledge and degree of difficulty is on the same level as our traditional classroom course. The course is supported by our large lean training video collection, Kaizen™ Online. This digital course will enable you to start your lean journey and develop insight in continuous improvement, KAIZEN™, The art of discovery and learning.
The Webinars will contain presentations and lectures, and we will interact with the students during the sessions, answering questions and responding to your comments and feedback. Short pauses will be included to ensure a good experience for all participants.
You will achieve a holistic understanding of Lean and how to start continuous improvement in your own department or area of work. Our international Yellow Belt certification will strengthen your competence and CV. You will also grow and expand your position and value in your own company and increase your employability in the labour market.
• What is Lean? Origin, history, basic philosophy
• Introduction to Lean Best Practice, The KAIZEN™ methodology
• Why is Lean Management different from traditional management and business practices?
• Develop understanding of value adding work and non-value adding work
• How can Lean help you improve your own business and processes?
• Introduction to basic Lean methodology and best practice for daily, team-based improvement, Daily KAIZEN™; visual
management, 5S, standard work, the PDCA cycle etc.
• How to analyse and improve a value stream/process: Value Stream Mapping and the Value Stream Design Process
Calendar and prices
• Introduction offer: €480 (30% discount to unemployed people)
• Optional internationally recognized KAIZEN™ Lean certification exam: €150
• When signing up, enter your e-mail address and we will send you a webinar link in MS Teams.
• All prices excl. PVN (VAT) in countries where this is applicable
For more information:
Gunnar Førsund, Director Kaizen Institute Northern Europe, email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 977 55500
John-Are Tharaldsen, Director Kaizen Institute Northern Europe – Academy, email: email@example.com Tel 9300 8817