Welcome to Lean Green Belt certification:
Webinars: 6th – 8th – 13th – 15th Oct, at 09 – 1130 am
Kaizen Institute, the world leader for continuous improvement services since 1985 is happy to launch digital edition of our Lean Yellow Belt and Lean Green Belt certification program. The courses consists of webinars, exercises and homework between the live sessions.
The body of knowledge and degree of difficulty is on the same level as our traditional classroom course. The course is supported by our large lean training video collection, Kaizen™ Online. This digital Green Belt course will give you a profound understanding of the Lean approach, combined with broad skills in Kaizen, enabling you to spearhead continuous improvement efforts in your own area of work.
The Webinars will contain presentations and lectures, and we will interact with the students during the sessions, answering questions and responding to your comments and feedback. Short pauses will be included to ensure a good experience for all participants.
Our course leaders are long time experts in organizing continuous improvement in different industries; e.g. Financial services, Public services, Pharma, Process Industry, Offshore. They will ensure that the content is related and relevant to your own line of work.
• Day 1: How to start daily team based continuous improvement – Daily KAIZEN™. Best practise for team-based improvement – Daily KAIZEN™
• DAY 2: Daily KAIZEN™ techniques: Visual management for teams, 5S, Standard work, continuous improvement using the PDCA cycle
• DAY 3: How to achieve fast results with material business impact – Breakthrough KAIZEN™
• DAY 4: Lean Leadership and how to create an improvement strategy for your business. Leaders role (Leaders KAIZEN™)
Calendar and prices
•Pricing: €580 (30% discount to unemployed people)
• Optional internationally recognized KAIZEN™ Lean certification exam €150
• A pre-requisite for signing up to this course is that you have previously completed a Lean Yellow Belt Course.
• All prices excl. PVN (VAT) in countries where this is applicable
For mer informasjon kontakt kursholdere:
Gunnar Førsund, Director Kaizen Institute Northern Europe, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel 977 55500
John-are Tharaldsen, Director kaizen Institute Northern Europe – Academy, email: email@example.com, tel 9300 8817
Bestilling er stengt for dette kurset.